- Would you like to learn more about being vegan?
- Would you like to make changes to your diet or lose weight
- Are you confused about getting the correct nutrients on a vegan diet
- Do you have a family member who is vegan
Whilst the benefits of a plant-based diet are regularly reported, many people as ‘what exactly is a plant-based diet. and ‘if I was thinking of adding more fruit and vegetables and omitting meat, eggs, fish, and dairy from my diet, what would I cook?’
I am offering online live vegan cooking classes, where I will be cooking healthy homemade vegan food and you can cook along in the comfort of your own kitchens.
How to join the class
The class costs £15.00 and will last about 1 hour (please note: some classes may be shorter or longer depending on the recipe). This weeks recipe and approx. timescale is shown below. I will email you a zoom link and everything you need to be ready to cook, including the recipe, list of ingredients and details of any equipment you will need.
Once we have prepared the food and it is cooking, we will have a virtual ‘cuppa’. I’ll share some nutritional tips and you can ask me about any vegan based diet questions that you may have,
In general, we will be using everyday ingredients that are readily available from the supermarket, Where possible, I try to cook using seasonal food. The dishes can be adapted for food intolerances, please let me know in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The next class
The date, time and menu of my next class will be confirmed shortly. If you can’t make the class once you’ve booked a recording will be sent to you.
The class costs £15.00 and can be paid for via Paypal and the recipes and ingredient list will be emailed to you upon receipt.
This week’s recipe is Vegan Falafel with roasted peppers and stir fry rice it will take approx. 45 minutes
I’m very keen to hear your thoughts:
- Would cooking along appeal to you or would you prefer to watch?
- What time would appeal most to you 11 am, 12.30 pm, 5.30 pm (Monday – Friday), or would you prefer a weekend?
- Is this something you or your friends would be interested in?
- What type of vegan dishes would you like to cook?
Let me know your thoughts and any idea, pleae email me at email@example.com, use the contact form below or say hello to me on social media.