What is the 12 Week Vegan Diet Plan?
I have devised the 12-week vegan diet plan to support people who would like help and advice as they transition to a vegan diet and lifestyle or want to improve their vegan health. It is also suitable for partners and families who would like to understand more about the vegan diet..
As a nutritionist, I know how contradictory and confusing advice on the internet can be and how many of the ready-made plant-based meals can be an unhealthy option.
As the author of ‘Easy Vegan‘ (available from Amazon) and the podcast ‘Easy Vegan Recipes‘, I’ve put together some easy to cook, healthy, nutritious vegan recipes to help with the transition to a vegan diet and lifestyle.
This plan is a personal way to improve your health with a plant-based diet, learn about the nutrition that you personally require, learn how to put together healthy vegan food, and try new things, whilst getting support and advice.
How does it work?
When you subscribe to the plan, you will be asked to download a questionnaire about your diet, lifestyle, and exercise routines, this will allow me to work out an individual plan for you that contains the nutrients that you need as an individual. I will work out a five-day vegan menu for you based on the foods that you like to eat and the calories and nutrients that you require.
We will then arrange an initial consultation via Zoom or in-person (depending on social distancing requirements at the time). The appointment is about you and we will go through the answers to the questionnaire and make a plan of how to start on your vegan journey and how I can best help you to achieve this.
Each month we will have a Zoom call to discuss your progress and answer any questions you have. Every week I will send you information on the topics below. You will also have unlimited email access to me for any questions or advice that you would like and free access to my monthly vegan online cooking classes.
What we will cover
Week 1 – 4
Initial consultation where we will go through your completed questionnaire and discuss the foods and flavours that you like and discuss your reason for becoming a vegan. There are many reasons that people want to have a vegan lifestyle, including health, concerns for animal welfare and the environment. Some people go vegan overnight, whilst some gradually change their diet and lifestyle. We will discuss how to become a vegan safely and l set some goals for the next month.
Weekly Information via email:
- Analysis of your individual dietary requirements – understanding your nutritional needs
- What is a vegan diet
- 5-day vegan meal planner to start you on your vegan journey
- Shopping list of essential storecupboard basics
- Meal Planning
- Zoom progress call – where we can discuss any problems you might have encountered
- Free access to my online vegan cooking class
- Unlimited email access with any questions
Week 5 – 8
- How to get enough iron in your diet
- A healthy vegan recipe for you to try
- The importance of getting B12 and where to get it
- How to be a vegan when your partner/family/friends are meat eaters
- Vegan junk food
- Zoom progress call
- Online vegan cooking class
- Unlimited email access with any questions/advice
Week 9 – 12
- Meat & Dairy Alternatives
- How to make vegan cheese – A recipe for you to try
- Vegan Protein
- Online – vegan cooking class
- Unlimited email access for any questions/advice
- Zoom Progress call – We will talk about the changes you have made and what has worked or hasn’t worked. Together, we will work out a realistic and achievable plan to move forward
How much does it cost?
The 12 week vegan diet plan costs £125.00. This includes:
- Initial consultation
- Nutritional analysis
- 5 day meal planner
- Monthly Zoom calls
- Weekly emails of topic of the week (see above)
- Unlimited email access to me for advice/guidance
- Free access to my monthly online cookery class (usual price £15.00 per class)
This works out at £10.41 per week! Payment can be made via Paypal using the link below.
When you have downloaded and filled out the questionnaire, please email it to email@example.com, at least 3 days before your initial consultation